Major Causes of Hair Fall
Hair fall can result due to many reasons. Taking proper care of the hair on a regular basis is important for maintaining healthy, strong hair. Hair loss treatments have been successful in reducing the extent of hair fall up to a certain extent.
Some of the major causes of hair fall are:
1. Stress can cause a lot of turmoil in the daily life. It can cause serious hormonal imbalance which results in excess hair fall. Anxiety, fear, depression are some of the root causes behind hair fall. Stress can be both mental and physical and either of them can result in thinning of hair, dandruff and other scalp problems.
2. Pregnancy is another reason behind hair fall. Most of the pregnant women experience hair fall due to the hormonal imbalance, change in lifestyle and medicines.
3. Deficiency of nutrients like protein and vitamins can result in loss of hair. Proteins are the building blocks of the human body and lack of proteins can cause weakening of the roots.
4. Heredity also plays an important role on hair fall. If hair fall runs in your family then you are sure to experience it.
5. Pollution can actually cause a lot of damage to your hair and scalp. Protecting your hair from the harsh rays of the sun is extremely important.
Hair loss treatment in Gurgaon helps to overcome the problems and ensure healthy, beautiful and strong hair. Go to a salon like Grace and Glamour and let the experts take care of all the hair troubles.