As they all say, “Marriages are made in heaven”, there must be a grain of truth in it. This is the reason why the sages crane their necks to the sky in search of a suitable alignment of stars for the propitious moment or the “Shubh-Muhurat”. For the bride, it is a day of great significance and importance as she leaves the home where she grew up and goes to her husband’s. Wedding makeup salon in Gurgaon helps a bride to look her shining best in front of her in-laws and extended family.
Different Stages of a Typical Wedding in our Country
- Engagement Ceremony: the bride and groom come together for this Pre-Wedding event to get formally betrothed.
- Sangeet Ceremony: This is a day where the two families get together in an informal way, but dressed in their finest. They get to know one another and can relax with food and drinks.
- Mandap Ceremony: held on the wedding day, all the rituals are performed.
- Tilak ceremony: This can be held on any auspicious day, and the bridegroom, held in high regard by his in-laws receives a Tilak on his forehead from his would-be father in law.
- Mehndi Ceremony: here, the bride is beautifully decorated with Mehendi patterns by experts.
- Var-Mala Ceremony: This happens on the day of the wedding where the couple exchange garlands of flowers.
- Reception Ceremony: This happens after the wedding, and is held by the groom’s family.
- Vidai Ceremony: This is when the bride formally says goodbye to her ancestral home. Many a tear is shed on this day.
When it comes to decking up the wife and grooming her for the wedding, Grace and Glamour
salon leads the way. They employ fully trained professionals who cater to the bride’s every wish. They are available by appointment only and leave no stone unturned to make the bride look special in her beloved’s eyes.